Jim Cornette has claimed that WWE star Liv Morgan is too girly to be a professional wrestler. Cornette made his claims on the latest episode of his podcast.
Cornette seems to have not been impressed with Morgan during her recent feud with Rhea Ripley.
“They’ve been fighting every week, Liv Morgan does not grow on me, she is too girly to be a wrestler. Rhea Ripley has to not only bend over backward but has to do the limbo to make it believable that Liv Morgan is hanging in there with her, right?”
Photo Credit: WWE
- Cody Rhodes: Undesirable To Undeniable A Look At The Career Of The American Nightmare
- Tony Khan Teases Plans For WWE Roster If He Buys The Company
- Tony Khan: AEW and WWE Really Hate Each Other, Makes For An Exciting Wrestling War
- Jessie Godderz to become host of The Veteran Tv Project
- Ryback Planning In Ring Return, Wants Match With Wardlow In AEW