During an interview with with Joe Roderick, AEW star Eddie Kingston gave his honest opinion on what he truly thinks of Bryan Danielson.
I’ve known Bryan [Danielson] longer than Mox and he’s been a piece of shit since I’ve met him. I’m not gonna lie to you guys and be like ‘Oh yeah, we’re best buds’. Bryan [Danielson] should be on so many, just on a lot of Mount Rushmores for wrestling. You can go independents, you can go now, if you’re talking about technical wrestlers, all of this stuff. . Bryan [Danielson] is in the GOAT discussion with anybody. But I’m not a mark, I’m not a fan. I’m not a stan. If I think you’re a bad person, or for Bryan, I think he’s a judgemental prick. He judges people. So I don’t like Bryan, there ya go.”
- Tony Khan Willing To Hold Talks With WWE Over Joint PPV
- Shotzi Hits Back At Fan Criticism After Her MITB Performance
- Anthony Bowens Reveals The Origin Of The Acclaimed
- Jon Moxley Details How The Blackpool Combat Club Was Formed
- Tetsuya Naito Was Not Invited To The Forbidden Door PPV
Photo Credit: AEW