Former WWE star Kushida will make his AEW debut on Dynamite this Wednesday night.
Kushida will challenge TNT champion Darby Allin for the title.
- Asuka Receives New WWE Women’s Title: Championship Defense Against Charlotte Flair Set For 6/30 SmackDown
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Agree to Unification Match
- WWE Women’s Championship Presentation Tonight to Address Title Belt Distinction
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On Stardom And The Forbidden Door PPV
After departing WWE earlier last spring, Kushida returned in June to New Japan. You can see the current lineup for this week’s episode of Dynamite below:
* AEW TNT: Darby Allin (c) vs. Kushida
* AEW All Atlantic: Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Jay Lethal
* Ricky Starks vs. Jake Hager
* Bryan Danielson vs. Bandido
* The Young Bucks vs. Top Flight
You can subscribe to our magazine HERE
WHAT DO I GET?
- EXCLUSIVE NEWS
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS
- EXCLUSIVE PODCASTS
Author: Craig Smith