Rhea Ripley became the first woman in WWE history to win the women’s Royal Rumble match from the number one entry.
However during the press conference following the event, Ripley revealed that she dislocated her knee during the match.
“I’m obviously beat up. My knees aren’t very good in general. My knee did dislocate for a second, and then it went back in. I’m feeling good now, and because of all my emotions, I’m just excited, so I’m blocking out everything else. If anything, I can smell blood in my nose, and that’s definitely there, but my knee is good,”
Stay tuned for more updates:
- VIDEO: Fan Jumps Barricade To Attack WWE Star At Live Event
- Andre Chase Special Assembly Segment Added To WWE NXT 12/5
- VIDEO: Bobby Lashley Crushes A Water Melon On His Birthday
- Toni Storm Vs Skye Blue Announced For AEW Dynamite 12/6
- Kyle O’Reilly Says He Will Be Back Sooner Rather Than Later
Photo Credit: WWE