Former WWE star Marty Wright, “The Boogeyman,” had knee surgery last week, in a report from PWInsider.
They reported Tuesday night that Wright, 58, is currently rehabbing after the surgery.
Wright has shared photos from his recovery in recent days. It is still unknown why The former WWE star had the surgery.
Stay tuned for more updates:
- Tony Khan Teases Plans For WWE Roster If He Buys The Company
- Tony Khan: AEW and WWE Really Hate Each Other, Makes For An Exciting Wrestling War
- Jessie Godderz to become host of The Veteran Tv Project
- Ryback Planning In Ring Return, Wants Match With Wardlow In AEW
- Taya Valkyrie Wants Dream Match With Mercedes Mone In Impact Wrestling
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Photo Credit: WWE