During a new interview with Comicbook.com, WWE legend Dave Bautista better known as Batista gave his thoughts on Triple H being in charge of WWE creative.
Batista would go onto say that Triple H being in charge of creative was the best thing for the company due to his dedication for the industry.
“I think this is the best thing for the company. It really is. It’s a personal thing with me because I know Triple H. I know how well he knows this business. I know how much he loves this business. As far as this business goes, he’s the smartest guy I’ve ever met in my life. He made me who I was. He was responsible for my career. I’ve never been ashamed to say that. I think that he is so dedicated to this product and just wants the best for it. I think he’s absolutely the right person. I’ve never met anyone else who thinks the way he does, as far as wrestling goes.”
- Tony Khan Teases Plans For WWE Roster If He Buys The Company
- Tony Khan: AEW and WWE Really Hate Each Other, Makes For An Exciting Wrestling War
- Jessie Godderz to become host of The Veteran Tv Project
- Ryback Planning In Ring Return, Wants Match With Wardlow In AEW
- Taya Valkyrie Wants Dream Match With Mercedes Mone In Impact Wrestling
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Photo Credit: WWE