In a Instagram post on February the 3rd, Maria Kanellis revealed to fans that she is set to undergo thyroid surgery later today.
In the post, Kanellis revealed that she has had the symptoms for the past two and a half years, but has been unable to properly address the issue due to having children,
Kanellis also went onto note that her doctors have warned her of cells that could potentially become cancerous or cause heart issues in the future.
Stay tuned for more updates:
- Tony Khan Teases Plans For WWE Roster If He Buys The Company
- Tony Khan: AEW and WWE Really Hate Each Other, Makes For An Exciting Wrestling War
- Jessie Godderz to become host of The Veteran Tv Project
- Ryback Planning In Ring Return, Wants Match With Wardlow In AEW
- Taya Valkyrie Wants Dream Match With Mercedes Mone In Impact Wrestling
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Photo Credit: AEW