WWE Hall Of Famer Jerry ‘The King” Lawler was shockingly rushed to hospital after having what is described as a serious medical emergency on Monday February 6th.
Jerry Lawler’s condition began circulating the internet on Monday night after the news broke of his hospitalisation. Tag Team legend and friend of Lawler publicly sent his well wishes on his twitter earlier today which lead to more details coming out.
According to PWInsider, the 73 year oldwrestling legend was rushed to hospital on Monday afternoon after having lunch with some friends. Jerry Lawler recently appeared on the Royal Rumble Kickoffshow two weeks ago as part of the kickoffpanel. Lawler also did a signing in Florida this past weekend.
Lawler has wrestled for nearly every top wrestling promotion in the United States and has won multiple championships in his long career.
We here at OneStopWrestling wish Jerry “The King” Lawler a very speedy recovery.
Check back for any updates.
- Tony Khan Teases Plans For WWE Roster If He Buys The Company
- Tony Khan: AEW and WWE Really Hate Each Other, Makes For An Exciting Wrestling War
- Jessie Godderz to become host of The Veteran Tv Project
- Ryback Planning In Ring Return, Wants Match With Wardlow In AEW
- Taya Valkyrie Wants Dream Match With Mercedes Mone In Impact Wrestling
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
AUTHOR: Jai Timms
Photo Credit: WWE