Rey Fenix will be taking some time away from AEW due to an injury. Fenix missed last night’s AAA Triplemania event due to the injury.
The extent of the injury is currently unknown but is severe enough for him to miss time away from the ring.
- WWE Women’s Championship Presentation Tonight to Address Title Belt Distinction
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On Stardom And The Forbidden Door PPV
- LACK OF CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT FOR ABSENT AEW STAR
- Seth Rollins: Our Goal is to Elevate the WWE World Heavyweight Championship to the Same Status as Other Titles
Fenix last competed at Battle of the Belts VI where he and Penta El Zero Miedo successfully defended the ROH Tag Team Titles against Powerhouse Hobbs and QT Marshall.
Stay tuned for more updates:
Author: Craig Smith
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Photo Credit: AEW