WWE NXT Women’s Champion Indi Hartwell appears to have suffered a potentially serious ankle injury at last night’s NXT Spring Breakin’ event.
The injury happened when Tiffany Stratton came off the top rope and landed on Hartwell and Roxanne Perez.
The match seemed to fall apart when Hartwell suffered the injury with several spots in the match having to be changed.
Stay tuned for more updates:
Author: Craig Smith
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Photo Credit: WWE
- WWE Women’s Championship Presentation Tonight to Address Title Belt Distinction
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On Stardom And The Forbidden Door PPV
- LACK OF CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT FOR ABSENT AEW STAR
- Seth Rollins: Our Goal is to Elevate the WWE World Heavyweight Championship to the Same Status as Other Titles