During his K100 podcast, Konnan confirmed that AEW will in fact be doing a roster split in the very near future.
“I have heard from people inside the company that this [brand split] is going to happen,” Konnan said when asked about how to handle talents who don’t get along.
It has been rumoured for several weeks that a brand split within AEW will happen once Collision begins to air on Saturday night’s beginning on June 17th.
Stay tuned for more updates:
- Asuka Receives New WWE Women’s Title: Championship Defense Against Charlotte Flair Set For 6/30 SmackDown
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Agree to Unification Match
- WWE Women’s Championship Presentation Tonight to Address Title Belt Distinction
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On Stardom And The Forbidden Door PPV