The anticipation surrounding Kyle O’Reilly’s comeback has reached its peak as fans eagerly await his return to action after nearly a year of absence. Speculation has been swirling, with some suggesting that O’Reilly might make his way to AEW, especially considering the odds Roderick Strong and Adam Cole face in their feud against the Jericho Appreciation Society.
During a recent interview on Barstool’s Rasslin’ podcast, Adam Cole shed some light on O’Reilly’s current situation, providing a positive update.
“He’s doing well. He’s in good spirits and on the right track. Kyle is itching to come back to work, especially now that Roderick Strong has joined us. He’s truly one of the toughest individuals I’ve ever met. Let’s all keep our fingers and toes crossed. Kyle is making incredible progress, and hopefully, we’ll see him very, very soon.”
It’s worth noting that Kyle O’Reilly’s last appearance in AEW took place on the June 8, 2022 episode of AEW Dynamite, where he faced Jon Moxley in a match for the AEW Interim World Title contendership.
- WWE Women’s Championship Presentation Tonight to Address Title Belt Distinction
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Update On Stardom And The Forbidden Door PPV
- LACK OF CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT FOR ABSENT AEW STAR
- Seth Rollins: Our Goal is to Elevate the WWE World Heavyweight Championship to the Same Status as Other Titles
Photo Credit: AEW