According to a report from Fightful Select, AEW Collision has kicked off with a bang, and fans can expect more excitement on Wednesday. The article states that the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega were not present in Chicago for the June 17 edition of AEW Collision, which was expected. However, the report suggests that they might not be in Chicago at all, including for this week’s AEW Dynamite at Wintrust Arena. Sources mentioned that pre-taped segments were used to advance some of their storylines, but there is a strong possibility that they will not be physically present at the arena.
On the other hand, there is speculation that CM Punk might make an appearance on this Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite, although no official announcement has been made. Close associates of Punk indicated over the weekend that he was planned to appear on the June 21 show. Notably, Punk recently made his wrestling comeback on the June 17 edition of AEW Collision.
Source: Fightful Select
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Photo Credit: AEW