In a recent update, Kurt Angle hinted at Randy Orton’s imminent comeback to the wrestling scene after a lengthy absence due to surgery. Orton, who last competed on the May 20, 2022, episode of WWE SmackDown, has been sidelined since then due to a lower back fusion operation.
During an episode of The Kurt Angle Show, the renowned WWE Hall of Famer provided an optimistic update on Orton’s progress and overall well-being. Angle expressed his confidence in Orton’s recovery, stating, “He’s doing good, man. He has successfully recuperated from his back surgery, and I believe he’ll be making his return sooner than later. His condition has significantly improved.”
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Photo Credit: WWE