WWE Money In The Bank is scheduled to take place this Saturday in London, featuring a lineup of highly anticipated matches.
One of the standout bouts, possibly even the main event, is the ‘Bloodline Civil War,’ which will see Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa team up against The Usos in an intense tag team clash.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
This match represents another pivotal chapter in the ongoing Bloodline storyline, and backstage discussions have revolved around the finish of the event.
According to WrestleVotes, there are two significantly different endings being considered for the match, leading to a creative divide within the WWE team.
To ensure a flawless execution, The Usos and Solo took part in a comprehensive practice session last Friday at a closed location, diligently preparing for the upcoming showdown.
Roman Reigns is scheduled to make his return to SmackDown this Friday in London, adding to the excitement and anticipation surrounding the go-home show before Money In The Bank.
Photo Credit: WWE