An update on Bryan Danielson.
At AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, Bryan Danielson revealed that he believed he suffered a fractured forearm during his main event bout against Kazuchika Okada. Danielson said that the injury happened with about ten minutes left in the match after Okada hit a top rope elbow and Danielson’s arm was in the wrong place.
- Thea Hail Reveals New Look And Entrance On NXT 9/26
- Butch Wins NXT Global Heritage Invitational
- Tony Khan Says He Is Not Interested In Ownership Change For AEW
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Major Update On When Roman Reigns Will Return To Smackdown
Danielson said he thought he would be out for six to eight weeks.
In a new Instagram story, Danielson’s wife Brie Garcia posted the x-ray of Danielson’s right forearm showing a break of a bone. Garcia wrote, “Not sure whether to be proud or chastise him for wrestling 10 more minutes with this break. Definitely worse than we thought.”
It is unknown how long Danielson will be sidelined.
Photo credit: AEW