According to Fightful Select, Bryan Danielson is actively contributing to AEW’s creative team. While it was previously believed that Danielson came up with the idea for the Championship Friday episode of AEW Rampage, it has been clarified that it was actually Tony Khan’s brainchild. However, Danielson has been heavily involved in shaping the creative direction of AEW Collision in recent weeks.
- Latest Update On CM Punk & WWE
- Update On If LA Knight Will Return On Smackdown Tonight
- AEW Star Fully Cleared For Match At WrestleDream
- Former WWE Star Hospitalised With Serious Cardiac Issue
- Major Update On Adam Cole’s Injury
He has been instrumental in discussing creative approaches with the talent and finding effective ways to facilitate communication between the creative team and the wrestlers.
Unfortunately, Danielson’s injury has led to creative adjustments within AEW. Initially, there were plans for him to have more televised matches following the Forbidden Door event, and he was expected to participate in the Blood and Guts match scheduled for July in Boston.
Photo Credit: AEW