Charlotte Flair’s Possible Appearance at WWE Money in the Bank 2023
- Latest Update On CM Punk & WWE
- Update On If LA Knight Will Return On Smackdown Tonight
- AEW Star Fully Cleared For Match At WrestleDream
- Former WWE Star Hospitalised With Serious Cardiac Issue
- Major Update On Adam Cole’s Injury
Although Charlotte Flair was unsuccessful in her title match against Asuka on SmackDown, there’s still a chance she could make an impact at the event.
According to PWInsider Elite, there is a pitch circulating that suggests Charlotte Flair could replace Zelina Vega in the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match tonight. However, it’s unclear if this idea will come to fruition, as nothing was filmed during the SmackDown taping.
While it may seem unexpected, WWE has a history of making last-minute additions to the Money in the Bank matches. In 2019, Brock Lesnar replaced Sami Zayn, and in 2022, Austin Theory was announced as an entrant just before the match started. Both men went on to win their respective briefcases.
Photo Credit: WWE