According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider, Brian Pillman Jr. has parted ways with AEW as his contract with the company has expired. This departure is reflected in his removal from the official roster page.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Pillman Jr.’s last appearance for AEW was on May 13 at AEW House Rules in Salem, Virginia, where he teamed up with Brock Anderson to face The Gunns (Austin Gunn & Colten Gunn). His last televised match on AEW TV was on the April 11 episode of AEW Dark against Matt Taven.
Pillman Jr. initially made his AEW debut at AEW Double or Nothing 2019 as part of the Casino Battle Royale. One of his notable partnerships in AEW was with Griff Garrison as the Varsity Blondes, and they were accompanied by Julia Hart before she joined House of Black.
Photo Credit: AEW