Fightful Select has reported an intriguing addition to tonight’s AEW/ROH tapings. Utami Hayashishita from Stardom is confirmed to be present in Calgary, the location of AEW Collision, Battle of the Belts, and ROH events.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
While it remains unknown which match she will be participating in, our sources indicate that she is scheduled to compete during the tapings. Considering the already announced lineups for Collision and Battle of the Belts, it is likely that she will be involved in the Ring of Honor segment.
Photo Credit: AEW
Earlier this week, Utami was spotted training at the New Hart Dungeon in Florida alongside Natalya, IYO SKY, and other wrestlers. She brings a wealth of experience and accolades from her time in Stardom. For those unfamiliar with her impressive body of work, it’s worth checking out her series of matches against Syuri.