According to information from Fightful Select, there are some updates regarding Bayley’s condition.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
After her match, she was seen icing her knee, and the referee signaled the “X” symbol, indicating a potential injury. Bayley left the venue with a noticeable limp but did not require crutches.
WWE sources mentioned that they would need to wait for the swelling to subside before determining the extent of her injury. However, the fact that she left without crutches is seen as a positive sign.
Photo Credit: WWE