There are indications that several developmental talents from NXT will soon make their WWE TV debuts. WWE has recently filed trademarks for multiple new ring names, suggesting that these names will be assigned to the debuting talent, barring any unexpected name changes.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Previously, we reported on Monika Klisara, a karate specialist who has been given the new name Karmen Petrovic. Since then, several additional names have emerged: Kiyah Saint, Izzi Dame, Trey Bearhill, Tyriek Igwe, and Tyson Dupont.
Except for Izzi Dame, which has been confirmed as the new name for Franki Strefling, the identities behind these names remain unclear. Strefling, who comes from a volleyball background, joined WWE last year. She has already updated her social media profiles to reflect her new ring name, Izzi Dame.
Strefling, along with others, has been participating in untelevised NXT house show matches under her real name. The assignment of her ring name indicates that she may soon be poised for a TV debut, likely on NXT Level Up before appearing on NXT TV proper.
Photo Credit: WWE