Orange Cassidy sets new AEW record with 26th Consecutive Title Defense at Battle of the Belts VII
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
At AEW Battle of the Belts VII, Orange Cassidy emerged victorious over Lance Archer via count-out, successfully defending his AEW International Championship. This win marked Cassidy’s 26th consecutive successful title defense, establishing a new record in AEW.
The previous record was held by Jade Cargill, who achieved 25 consecutive successful title defenses with the TBS Women’s Championship.
Having held the AEW International Championship, formerly known as the AEW All-Atlantic Championship, for over 270 days, Cassidy continues to solidify his reign as a dominant champion. Congratulations to Orange Cassidy on this remarkable achievement!
Photo Credit: AEW