Vickie Guerrero Parts Ways with All Elite Wrestling
According to a report from Fightful Select, Vickie Guerrero has officially ended her two-year tenure with All Elite Wrestling (AEW). Guerrero has been absent from AEW’s touring schedule since February, as per the company’s request.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Earlier this year, Fightful Select had reported that Guerrero intended to leave the company, and she subsequently confirmed that her contract would not be renewed, with its expiration set for July. That timeframe has now passed, making Guerrero a free agent.
Guerrero has expressed her intention to explore new opportunities and pursue different ventures outside of AEW.
Additionally, Fuego Del Sol, Brian Pillman Jr., and Leva Bates have also seen their contracts expire in recent months.
As Vickie Guerrero embarks on the next chapter of her career, fans will be eager to see where her path leads and what lies ahead for her in the world of professional wrestling.
Photo Credit: AEW