Warner Bros. Discovery is currently engaged in cross promotion by linking AEW Dynamite and Discovery’s Shark Week to generate excitement for tonight’s Blood & Guts episode in Boston.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Backstage at the TD Garden in Boston, the Shark Week mascot, Chompie, was spotted, as showcased on the Shark Week Instagram Stories. Additionally, former WCW and Impact star Shark Boy made an appearance for the taping as part of the Shark Week promotion.
Shark Week also shared a time-lapse video displaying the construction of the double cage for the Blood & Guts event inside the TD Garden. Check out the related post and screenshots below.
Furthermore, AEW previously participated in the 2022 Shark Week promotion, with the Fyter Fest Week 2 edition of AEW Dynamite featuring a thrilling Barb Wire Everywhere Death Match, where Chris Jericho defeated Eddie Kingston while The Jericho Appreciation Society remained locked in a shark cage suspended above the ring.
Discovery’s Shark Week is set to commence on Sunday, July 23.
Photo Credit: AEW