Get Ready for the Exciting July 26 Episode of AEW Dynamite – Updated Lineup Revealed!
During ROH Death Before Dishonor, it was announced that Gravity will step into the AEW Dynamite ring to face PAC on July 26.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Gravity earned a decisive victory against Komander in the opening bout of ROH Death Before Dishonor. Later that evening, PAC is set to take on ROH Champion Claudio Castagnoli. If PAC emerges victorious and becomes the ROH World Champion, he will put the title on the line during Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite.
Wrestling fans may recall that in WWE, PAC was known as Neville, and he earned the tagline “the man that gravity forgot.”
In another exciting matchup, Darby Allin will go head-to-head with Swerve Strickland, reigniting their intense rivalry after being the last two men standing in the Royal Rampage match.
Furthermore, a triple threat bout awaits fans as Jon Moxley & Claudio Castagnoli team up to take on the formidable duo of Lucha Bros (Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fenix) and Best Friends (Trent & Chuckie T).
Additionally, fans will have the opportunity to hear from MJF & Adam Cole, who will address the audience ahead of their highly anticipated AEW Tag Team Title bout on AEW Collision.
Here’s the current lineup for Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite:
- AEW International Championship: Orange Cassidy (c) vs. AR Fox
- PAC vs. Gravity
- Jon Moxley & Claudio Castagnoli vs. Lucha Bros (Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fenix) vs. Best Friends (Trent & Chuckie T) in a triple threat bout
- Darby Allin vs. Swerve Strickland
- MJF & Adam Cole will address the audience
With such an action-packed lineup, the July 26 episode of AEW Dynamite promises to be an incredible night of wrestling entertainment!
Photo Credit: AEW