At last night’s WWE live event in Mexico City, Mexico, NXT North American Champion Dominik Mysterio, despite being used to receiving massive crowd responses, experienced his loudest reception yet. Interestingly, while Dominik often faces boos from the crowds in most venues, stepping into Mexico, where his father Rey Mysterio gained fame, he unsurprisingly encountered a very frosty response.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
A Twitter user captured the moment live at Arena CDMX, where ‘Dirty’ Dom attempted to address the crowd on the microphone but was met with overwhelming boos that prevented him from speaking. Before he could get a word in, World Heavyweight Champion Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins interrupted, setting the stage for their title match later in the event.
In the match, Rollins emerged victorious against Dom, and his focus shifted to fellow Judgement Day member Finn Balor ahead of their title bout at SummerSlam on August 5th.
Photo Credit: WWE