According to PW Insider, former WWE star Scott “Taylor” Garland, also known as Scotty Too Hotty, was present at last night’s AEW Dynamite taping in Albany, NY as a Coach/Producer.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Garland, who previously served as a coach at the WWE Performance Center but resigned in early 2022, has been brought in by AEW for a tryout in the same role. He is expected to be with the promotion for at least the next several weeks.
Photo Credit: AEW