A noteworthy free agent has been spotted backstage at the AEW Collision tapings tonight.
According to Fightful Select, Richard Holliday is confirmed to be present at today’s AEW tapings. Several talents have seen him around the show, but it’s yet to be confirmed whether he will appear on the show or if he’s in discussions for a potential deal.
- Major Update On Wardlow’s Future With AEW
- Thea Hail Reveals New Look And Entrance On NXT 9/26
- Butch Wins NXT Global Heritage Invitational
- Tony Khan Says He Is Not Interested In Ownership Change For AEW
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
Holliday, 30 years old, was a prominent star in Major League Wrestling for several years until he was diagnosed with stage four Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in September 2022. He successfully battled the illness and returned to wrestling. However, in April 2023, he announced his free-agent status.
Holliday’s proximity to the area and his long association with MJF are noteworthy. Both, along with Alex Hammerstone, were part of the Dynasty faction in MLW back in 2019.
Photo Credit: AEW