WWE has exciting plans for WWE SummerSlam as they announced the inclusion of a thrilling battle royal presented by Slim Jim. This high-stakes event will feature top-notch Superstars from WWE Raw and WWE SmackDown vying for supremacy in the ring.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
During a backstage segment, tensions flared as LA Knight and Sheamus engaged in a heated confrontation. WWE official Adam Pearce intervened and made the decisive call to include both competitors in the upcoming battle royal.
With anticipation building, Pearce is diligently working to finalize the roster of participants for this epic showdown at WWE SummerSlam. Fans can expect an intense and action-packed battle as the Superstars snap into action, aiming to secure a pivotal victory in the prestigious battle royal.
Photo Credit: WWE