Darby Allin finds redemption as he triumphs over Minoru Suzuki in a thrilling battle.
Having experienced recent defeats against Ricky Starks and Swerve Strickland, Darby Allin sought a challenging opponent on the July 29 episode of AEW Collision.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
His wish was granted when he squared off against the formidable Minoru Suzuki.
With intensity and determination, Allin initiated a relentless offensive against Suzuki, even interrupting “Kaze Ni Nare.” However, Suzuki fought back fiercely, subjecting Allin to a barrage of attacks. Undeterred, Allin exhibited his tenacity and strategic acumen, executing a well-timed roll through a rear naked choke by Suzuki. This move allowed him to secure the victory by pinning Suzuki’s shoulders to the mat, securing a well-deserved win.
Photo Credit: AEW