WWE Raw star Johnny Gargano’s in-ring status has been updated following his recent wrestling hiatus. Gargano has been absent from WWE TV since his participation in a battle royal on the May 15 edition of Raw.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
His last singles match took place a month earlier, where he triumphed over Grayson Waller in an Unsanctioned bout at NXT Stand & Deliver in April. However, fans can now rejoice as Johnny Gargano has returned to action, making his wrestling comeback at a house show held on July 29 in Fort Myers, Florida.
During the house show, Gargano went head-to-head against Omos, but unfortunately, he was defeated, with Omos emerging victorious.
The fact that Gargano is back on the house show circuit indicates that his in-ring return to WWE Raw may be imminent. However, WWE’s plans for Gargano post-return remain unclear. Some fans speculate that a DIY reunion with Tommaso Ciampa could be on the cards, while others predict a possible official reunion of The Way. As the excitement builds, fans eagerly await WWE’s next moves for Johnny Gargano.
Photo Credit: WWE