Reports from Fightful Select indicate that discussions are underway regarding the potential debut of former WWE Champion Rob Van Dam in AEW, marking a significant development for The Whole F’n Show. While no concrete plans have been confirmed, internal talks have centered around the idea of having Van Dam face FTW Champion Jack Perry at either All In or All Out events.
- Mustafa Ali Was Set To Win The NXT North American Championship Before Being Released
- Update On Potential Surprises Happening On AEW Dynamite This Week 11/4
- AEW Collision 9/30 Draws Lowest Viewership In Show History
- Chris Jericho Believes Adam Copeland Will Showcase Career-Best Performances in AEW
- Another Top Free Agent Could Be Heading To AEW Or WWE
Notably, Rob Van Dam has yet to make an appearance in All Elite Wrestling. In recent weeks, Jack Perry has set his sights on several ECW alumni, adding intrigue to the potential clash. Beyond holding the FTW title, Perry has publicly engaged with Taz and had a face-to-face encounter with Jerry Lynn.
At 52 years old, Rob Van Dam has been absent from US television wrestling for nearly three years after his departure from IMPACT Wrestling. Nevertheless, he has maintained a semi-active wrestling schedule, consistently competing since 1990. Even in 2022, he participated in a NOAH event.
As AEW fans await further details, the possibility of Rob Van Dam’s debut in the promotion marks a tantalizing prospect that could elevate The Biggest F’n Show to unprecedented heights outside the WWE realm.
Photo Credit: WWE