Amid swirling speculations about Bray Wyatt’s potential WWE comeback ahead of SummerSlam 2023, a recent development sheds light on the situation. Wyatt, who last appeared on WWE television in late February while seemingly gearing up for a match against Bobby Lashley at WrestleMania 39, has remained absent from the scene.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Wyatt’s departure from the ring was attributed to an illness, and his absence has persisted since then. A fresh report from PWInsider casts doubt on the possibility of Wyatt’s return during SummerSlam.
According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider, there’s been no internal indication pointing to Bray Wyatt’s comeback at SummerSlam. Johnson also underscored that several sources have confirmed that Wyatt won’t stage a return until he has received medical clearance following his health setback. At present, there is no sign of Wyatt’s clearance being imminent.
The report also highlighted WWE’s cautious approach toward Wyatt’s well-being, noting that the company is exercising utmost care in managing his health situation.
Photo Credit: WWE