Britt Baker Contemplates Her Wrestling Journey on Anniversary
AEW standout Britt Baker recently took to Twitter to commemorate her eight-year journey in the world of wrestling. Of those eight years, four have been devoted to her time with AEW. In her reflection, Baker expressed her pride in her accomplishments, crediting the company’s unwavering support.
- Update On Potential Surprises Happening On AEW Dynamite This Week 11/4
- AEW Collision 9/30 Draws Lowest Viewership In Show History
- Chris Jericho Believes Adam Copeland Will Showcase Career-Best Performances in AEW
- Another Top Free Agent Could Be Heading To AEW Or WWE
- Dominik Mysterio Set for NXT North American Title Showdown Against Trick Williams on October 3 NXT
Acknowledging the pivotal role played by AEW and its devoted fan base, Baker conveyed her gratitude for their belief in her. She also expressed her anticipation for what lies ahead in her wrestling career.
Baker became a part of AEW’s roster in January 2019, marking a significant milestone as the company’s first women’s wrestler signee. Her debut took place at AEW’s inaugural pay-per-view event, AEW Double or Nothing 2019. Subsequently, Baker’s meteoric rise established her as a leading figure in AEW, culminating in her victory to secure the AEW Women’s World Championship at AEW Double or Nothing 2021.
Among her many notable achievements, Baker’s showdown against Thunder Rosa in an Unsanctioned Lights Out Match in March 2021 stands out. This landmark bout marked the first instance of women’s wrestlers headlining an episode of AEW Dynamite, further solidifying Baker’s status as a trailblazing talent within the promotion.
Photo Credit: AEW