Sonya Deville, the reigning WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion, is faced with an unforeseen setback as she finds herself ‘out indefinitely’ due to a torn MCL.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
The injury was sustained during a recent tag team clash on SmackDown, where Deville partnered with Chelsea Green against the formidable duo of Bianca Belair and Charlotte Flair on July 28.
The nature of the injury necessitates surgical intervention, compelling Sonya Deville to face an undetermined period on the sidelines. TMZ reports that WWE is poised to discuss the future trajectory of the Women’s Tag Team Championship during the forthcoming episode of Raw on August 7.
As of now, there remains no specific timeline for Deville’s anticipated return, underscoring the uncertainty surrounding her recovery journey.
Photo Credit: WWE