After his defeat to GUNTHER at SummerSlam on August 5, Drew McIntyre was noticeably absent from Monday’s episode of Raw in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Sources from PWInsider Elite have indicated that Drew was not present backstage during Monday’s Raw taping. It is believed that he might have been in Hungary, resuming filming for a movie project alongside Dave Bautista.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
This isn’t the first time McIntyre has been away from WWE programming due to his film commitments. He was also absent from the July 17 and July 31 episodes of Raw.
Drew is involved in the upcoming movie “The Killer’s Game,” which features a star-studded cast including Batista, Ice Cube, and Sir Ben Kingsley. Batista portrays Joe Floor, a seasoned assassin who, after being diagnosed with a terminal illness, orders a hit on himself. However, he later discovers that his diagnosis was incorrect, leading to a chaotic series of events where he must defend himself against his former colleagues who are now after his life.
Photo Credit: WWE