According to a report by Fightful Select, AEW Full Gear is set to take place in Los Angeles. The traditional November PPV event for All Elite Wrestling is making its way to the west coast. Insider sources have confirmed that AEW Full Gear is currently scheduled to be held at The Kia Forum in Los Angeles, California on Saturday, November 18, as indicated on internal calendars. This scheduling adjustment might have an impact on Collision, though the specifics of this adjustment are yet to be determined.
Interestingly, recent discussions had revolved around the possibility of holding the PPV event on the following Sunday. However, this decision raised eyebrows among some individuals, particularly due to the Jacksonville Jaguars’ home game against the Tennessee Titans taking place on November 19. Notably, AEW has typically avoided scheduling PPV events on Sundays, with Tony Khan, who is an NFL owner, expressing his preference not to compete against his own ventures.
- Update On Potential Surprises Happening On AEW Dynamite This Week 11/4
- AEW Collision 9/30 Draws Lowest Viewership In Show History
- Chris Jericho Believes Adam Copeland Will Showcase Career-Best Performances in AEW
- Another Top Free Agent Could Be Heading To AEW Or WWE
- Dominik Mysterio Set for NXT North American Title Showdown Against Trick Williams on October 3 NXT
Photo Credit: AEW