According to a report from Fightful Select, there are indications that an injured wrestler is on the verge of making a return to AEW.
Fightful Select has gathered information suggesting that The Bunny, known by her real name Allie, is close to resuming her in-ring activities after a prolonged period on the sidelines.
- Update On Potential Surprises Happening On AEW Dynamite This Week 11/4
- AEW Collision 9/30 Draws Lowest Viewership In Show History
- Chris Jericho Believes Adam Copeland Will Showcase Career-Best Performances in AEW
- Another Top Free Agent Could Be Heading To AEW Or WWE
- Dominik Mysterio Set for NXT North American Title Showdown Against Trick Williams on October 3 NXT
Bunny suffered an orbital bone injury back in February during the AEW Championship Fight Night, where she faced then-champion Jamie Hayter in a world title eliminator match. Following the injury, she has been absent from television appearances.
Recent reports indicate that The Bunny has been present at recent AEW television tapings. However, she hasn’t been accompanying Butcher and Blade to the ring. Additionally, she has participated in meet and greet events for Smash Wrestling recently, during which many attendees learned about her impending return to the squared circle.
Photo Credit: AEW