Madison Rayne Makes Return After Injury Hiatus at August 9 ROH TV Tapings
Marking her return to the wrestling scene, Madison Rayne reemerged during the August 9 Ring of Honor (ROH) TV Tapings. Rayne had been sidelined due to a foot injury that had kept her away from action since April.
- Chris Jericho Believes Adam Copeland Will Showcase Career-Best Performances in AEW
- Another Top Free Agent Could Be Heading To AEW Or WWE
- Dominik Mysterio Set for NXT North American Title Showdown Against Trick Williams on October 3 NXT
- WWE Unveils Bracket for NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament 2023
- Three Matches Announced For WWE Raw 11/9, Including Becky Lynch Vs Tegan Nox
Her absence came after her last wrestling appearance on April 7 during the ROH TV Tapings, where she participated in a dark match against Robyn Renegade. Having diligently recovered from her foot injury, Rayne stepped back into the ring, facing off against Dani Mo at the Columbus, OH tapings on August 9th.
Photo Credit: AEW