Controversy Surrounds Hangman Page’s Pre-Tape Interview Location Change
An incident that unfolded over the weekend has stirred debate, involving Hangman Page and his scheduled pre-tape interview at the Greensboro Coliseum on Saturday, August 12. The Greensboro Coliseum was serving as the venue for AEW Collision, and an unexpected alteration occurred regarding Page’s interview venue.
Initially intended to take place within the Greensboro Coliseum, Page was informed to conduct his pre-tape interview at an alternate location away from the building. Speculation emerged, suggesting that CM Punk may have played a role in this decision, as many individuals within the AEW locker room believed he was responsible for Page’s relocation.
- Update On Potential Surprises Happening On AEW Dynamite This Week 11/4
- AEW Collision 9/30 Draws Lowest Viewership In Show History
- Chris Jericho Believes Adam Copeland Will Showcase Career-Best Performances in AEW
- Another Top Free Agent Could Be Heading To AEW Or WWE
- Dominik Mysterio Set for NXT North American Title Showdown Against Trick Williams on October 3 NXT
However, PWInsider Elite provided an alternative perspective. Sources from within All Elite Wrestling conveyed that Hangman Page was not “removed” from the AEW Collision taping on Saturday. Instead, Page was apprised that the interview’s location had been changed to a different site, a move that was unrelated to CM Punk’s involvement. This revelation offers a contrasting narrative to the situation, highlighting the complexity surrounding such incidents within the wrestling world.
Photo Credit: AEW