Piper Niven stages a triumphant comeback.
During a backstage scene featured in the August 14 installment of WWE Raw, Chelsea Green and Adam Pearce engaged in a discussion concerning the future of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions. Green advocated for retaining the titles, despite her former tag team partner Sonya Deville’s injury-induced absence.
Kayden Carter and Katana Chance then joined the conversation and expressed their desire for a championship opportunity when Green eventually secures a new partner.
Remarkably, Green swiftly found a new teammate as Piper Niven made a stunning return to the red brand. Niven launched a surprise attack on both Carter and Chance. She promptly seized one of the Women’s Tag Team Championship belts from Green’s grasp and declared herself as the new partner.
- Mustafa Ali Was Set To Win The NXT North American Championship Before Being Released
- Update On Potential Surprises Happening On AEW Dynamite This Week 11/4
- AEW Collision 9/30 Draws Lowest Viewership In Show History
- Chris Jericho Believes Adam Copeland Will Showcase Career-Best Performances in AEW
- Another Top Free Agent Could Be Heading To AEW Or WWE
Niven’s most recent WWE match took place during a live event on June 30, 2023, where she squared off against Becky Lynch in a singles contest. Previously absent from the company between September 2022 and January 2023, Niven made her comeback during the Women’s Royal Rumble match.
Photo Credit: WWE