The latest episode of AEW Collision saw a significant increase in viewership on August 12. As reported by Wrestlenomics, the show attracted an audience of 476,000 viewers on Saturday. This figure marks a notable rise from the previous week’s episode on August 5, which garnered viewership of 417,000.
- Update On Potential Surprises Happening On AEW Dynamite This Week 11/4
- AEW Collision 9/30 Draws Lowest Viewership In Show History
- Chris Jericho Believes Adam Copeland Will Showcase Career-Best Performances in AEW
- Another Top Free Agent Could Be Heading To AEW Or WWE
- Dominik Mysterio Set for NXT North American Title Showdown Against Trick Williams on October 3 NXT
Moreover, AEW Collision achieved a 0.17 rating in the crucial 18 to 49 demographic. This rating also reflects a positive uptick compared to the preceding week’s episode, which attained a 0.13 rating in the same demographic. The surge in viewership and demographic rating indicates the continued engagement and interest surrounding AEW’s programming.
Photo Credit: AEW