Kenny Omega is set to reunite with his most significant partners in a special match. During the August 16 episode of AEW Dynamite, Omega engaged in a conversation with Jim Ross to discuss his upcoming plans. However, before delving into his future, he revisited his past by reflecting on his association with Don Callis and Callis’ newly referred to “son,” Konosuke Takeshita.
- Update On Potential Surprises Happening On AEW Dynamite This Week 11/4
- AEW Collision 9/30 Draws Lowest Viewership In Show History
- Chris Jericho Believes Adam Copeland Will Showcase Career-Best Performances in AEW
- Another Top Free Agent Could Be Heading To AEW Or WWE
- Dominik Mysterio Set for NXT North American Title Showdown Against Trick Williams on October 3 NXT
Amidst the interview, the atmosphere took a tumultuous turn when Takeshita, along with Jay White and Juice Robinson, launched an attack on Omega, leaving him injured and necessitating a trip to the hospital. In a distinct video segment, Hangman Page made an appearance, asserting that their mission was not yet complete and that Omega would be ready for AEW All In. Hangman announced that Omega would be joined by himself and Kota Ibushi, forming a formidable trio for a six-man tag team confrontation against White, Robinson, and Takeshita.
Photo Credit: AEW