According to Fightful Select, Tony Khan recently shared during an AEW All In media session that alterations were imminent for the event’s card due to unforeseen circumstances. One such change has come to light.
As of Tuesday, it has been reported that Rey Fenix will no longer be part of the AEW All In match lineup. However, sources have revealed that there are strategies in motion to address this adjustment. While the specifics are yet to be confirmed, preliminary indications point towards travel or visa-related issues as the reason, rather than an injury.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Details regarding whether Fenix will be substituted or if changes will be made to the Stadium Stampede match remain undisclosed. The original plan had Fenix teaming up with Eddie Kingston, Penta, and Best Friends to face BCC and undisclosed partners.
The AEW All In event is scheduled to take place this Sunday, August 27, at Wembley Stadium.
Photo Credit: AEW