Raquel Rodriguez seeks vengeance and isn’t holding back until WWE Payback arrives.
During NXT Heatwave, Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio clashed with Lyra Valkyria & Dragon Lee. As the bout neared its conclusion, Ripley was on the cusp of a tag to assist Mysterio, but her adversary for WWE Payback, Raquel Rodriguez, intervened. Making her comeback to WWE NXT, Rodriguez attacked Ripley.
Regrettably for Dominik, this created an opening for Dragon Lee to secure a pinfall victory without the presence of his partner.
- Several WWE Will Miss Crown Jewel Event
- Update On WWE’s Reaction To Edge Signing With AEW
- Full Lineup For WWE Raw 10/2
- Update On When Rhea Ripley Could Return To WWE Television
- AEW Star Suffers Major Injury At WrestleDream
The spark of rivalry between Rodriguez and Rhea Ripley will intensify at WWE Payback, where they are set to face off in a Women’s World Championship match.
Photo Credit: WWE