Prepare for an explosive rematch as Eddie Kingston and Claudio Castagnoli are set to clash once more at AEW Grand Slam. In a thrilling showdown, Castagnoli will defend the ROH World Title, while Kingston puts the NJPW Strong Openweight Title on the line.
This exciting announcement came during a recent episode of AEW Collision on September 9, where Kingston and Castagnoli sat down for an interview with Tony Schiavone. Kingston revealed that his long-standing issues with Claudio originated from Claudio’s reluctance to engage in business on the independent wrestling scene. In response, Claudio claimed that Kingston still owed him a handshake and vowed to receive it at Arthur Ashe.
- Latest Update On CM Punk & WWE
- Update On If LA Knight Will Return On Smackdown Tonight
- AEW Star Fully Cleared For Match At WrestleDream
- Former WWE Star Hospitalised With Serious Cardiac Issue
- Major Update On Adam Cole’s Injury
It’s worth noting that Claudio had previously emerged victorious against Kingston at ROH Supercard of Honor, setting the stage for what promises to be an intense rematch at AEW Grand Slam.
Photo Credit: AEW