Jade Cargill made a triumphant return to the AEW stage during the latest episode of AEW Saturday Collision on September 9, picking up right where she left off.
Following Kris Statlander’s successful defense of the AEW TBS Title against Robyn Renegade, an unexpected attack by Charlette Renegade sent Statlander reeling. Enter Jade Cargill, who returned to level the playing field for Statlander, although their alliance was short-lived as Jade swiftly incapacitated Statlander with her signature move, Jaded.
- Sheamus Suffers Serious Shoulder Injury, Potentially Leading To An Extended Hiatus
- Update On Why Jey Uso Was Moved To Raw
- Update On International Star Heading To AEW
- WWE SuperShow Results From Fresno, CA (9/24)
- A Cody Rhodes & Omos Feud Could Be Taking Place In WWE Very Soon
Notably, Cargill had been absent from AEW since losing the AEW TBS Championship to Kris Statlander at AEW Double or Nothing. This marked her first career loss, ending an impressive undefeated streak that had spanned over 500 days. Adding to the intrigue, Mark Sterling once again stood by Cargill’s side in this latest development.
Photo: Credit: AEW