WWE Hall of Famer Adam “Edge” Copeland’s status within WWE has undergone a notable change, according to reports from PWInsider.com. Speculation is mounting in some circles that he may be considering a move to AEW.
Although Edge’s name still appears on WWE.com’s official roster, internal sources reveal that he is no longer listed as an active performer within the company. His most recent match, publicly acknowledged as the final bout under his WWE contract, took place in August against Sheamus on Smackdown, which happened to be in Copeland’s hometown of Toronto. At that time, Edge had dismissed the notion of leaving WWE, stating that he had a new contract extension offer awaiting his signature if he opted to stay.
- Thea Hail Reveals New Look And Entrance On NXT 9/26
- Butch Wins NXT Global Heritage Invitational
- Tony Khan Says He Is Not Interested In Ownership Change For AEW
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Major Update On When Roman Reigns Will Return To Smackdown
Photo Credit: WWE