Title: AEW’s Eddie Kingston Replaced in Independent Appearance, Lance Archer Steps In
AEW standout Eddie Kingston, renowned for his prowess in the wrestling world, has faced an unexpected change in his schedule. He was initially scheduled for an independent appearance this upcoming weekend, but another AEW star will now take his place.
Originally, Kingston was slated to grace the event hosted by Absolute Intense Wrestling on Saturday, September 16. However, unforeseen circumstances have compelled a change in plans.
- Thea Hail Reveals New Look And Entrance On NXT 9/26
- Butch Wins NXT Global Heritage Invitational
- Tony Khan Says He Is Not Interested In Ownership Change For AEW
- Tony Khan Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Major Update On When Roman Reigns Will Return To Smackdown
Absolute Intense Wrestling took to Twitter to inform fans of this development, emphasizing that Kingston’s absence from the show is due to factors beyond their control. They further announced that the wrestling powerhouse, Lance Archer, will be stepping into the ring in Kingston’s place.
This alteration in the lineup has certainly piqued the interest of wrestling enthusiasts, as Archer prepares to make his presence felt in what promises to be an intense and action-packed event.